Sunday 22 November 2009

Home to a Dreich Windy and Wet Aberdeen, Scotland


Made it home safely. And Sadly. Enjoyed my time immensly in Nepal.

Three things of note:

I have 18000 images and 500 5*4 Negatives to evaluate.

I have left 90 negatives in Kathmandu to be devloped. I plan to continue working with Kiran and his team to the next stage. This will be to print a set of prints on fibre based paper of the the best negatives. These will be on offer for purchase as "limited" edition prints. Judging by the results of the negatives and the prints that have been done by Ganesh Lab I think these will be very desireable for collectors of mountain photos. There are already commitments to buy these prints. Get in touch if you would like to find out more.

I have kicked off a re-design of my website. mountain-photography.net For years I have done it on my own however Nirijan from exclusiveminds.com in Kathmandu has persuaded me to let him re-do it. The target is to have this up and running by the end of the year.

Currently I am working through the images and hope to hae some early work on the web by end December.

Thanks for all the encouragement and feedback while I was in Nepal it was greatly appreciated.

Alex

alexwmilne@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment